I live for dry shampoo. I sometimes even use it in place of hair spray because it just gives my fine hair a little much-needed texture and volume. So, I was very excited to try one of the new HASK Dry Shampoos through a Sponsored Post and I’m in love. There are four new Dry Shampoos to choose from: Argan, Coconut, Charcoal (Purifying), or Chia Seed (Volumizing). Apparently, they are all great and I’m so curious to try the rest now, based on what I’ve read.
CHARCOAL PURIFYING DRY SHAMPOO (and adorable tote)
- Infused with a botanical citrus scent
- Long-lasting Oil Absorption
- Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, and artificial colors.
- Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first.
- Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean.
I sprayed a ton of it on my hand in one section. Even then, it doesn’t leave a heavy white powder look.
This is a huge can of dry shampoo, way bigger than my normal cans of Batiste
My hurr after using the dry shampoo (also with my new favorite tote bag)
This really, really reduces oil, so it’s great for 2nd or 3rd day hair. It also smells really nice, with a light citrus-y smell. It doesn’t leave an overwhelming white powder behind either, like a lot of dry shampoos (as you can see in the picture above where I sprayed it on my hand).
This is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, and artificial colors, which is HUGE. It also absorbs oil all day thanks to charcoal powder and ultra-fine rice starch. The scent is also great for covering up the smell of second-day hair. I love this and have been using it instead of my old standard Batiste, which is saying a lot.
The tote bag is also so freaking cute. Super girly too, so this one is just mine (I don’t share it with Matt for grocery trips). I’ve tried a ton of Hask products over the year and have always been happy with them (you can read other reviews here). You can find these dry shampoos at Ulta and I’m trying the chia seed one next because I read on Facebook that it smells like a dream (and I could use the volumizing boost).