Mother’s Day is this Sunday! It’s time to start thinking about Mother’s Day gifts if you haven’t already! I’ve attached some Mother’s Day ideas I’ve been loving and I think are perfect for her special day!
- Impress her with your cooking skills. Cook her brunch at home, instead of trying to beat the crazy Mother’s Day rush. Try fun ideas like pancake pops or an omelet station.
- Sign her up for a subscription box that she can get every month. There are boxes for everything, including wine, food, chocolate, fitness, and beauty boxes, so you can find the perfect gift for any lady. I’ve included a review of the most recent Chococurb below as that seems to be a pretty safe bet.
- Plant flowers or put up a birdfeeder so she can enjoy the outdoors more.
- Make her something…like a painting, candle, custom mug, photo bookmark, or photo recreation from childhood pictures that you all love. It shows you put time and thought into your gift, and can provide a much more meaningful gift.
- Look up Groupon deals in your area. You can both try something new and save money in the process.
- Foodie gifts are usually a safe bet.
- Give her chocolates! See below:
What mother/woman doesn’t like chocolate? Chococurb is a chocolate discovery experience where she can try lots of unique chocolates to discover something completely new.
The May box is posted above and it was the best box to date. Per usual, not only did it taste great, but the packaging was also really pretty and colorful. Matt swears these are some of the best chocolates he’s ever had and we haven’t had one subpar box yet. You can read some of my other Chococurb reviews for a better idea of what the delicious monthly boxes look like.
So, what are your thoughts? What are you planning on giving your mom this Mother’s Day?