This Urbanite S10 laptop backpack by So.Chi-O takes away all your hassle and worries that come with urban commuting. Suitable for both male and female, this lightweight laptop bag is packed with well-thought features to give you the peace of mind.
– ANTI-THEFT: Unique hidden dual zipper design to prevent thieves from opening your backpack. Main zipper comes with locking rings that fits most small padlocks. The unique design of the bag allows every access point to be kept out-of-sight to prevent theft – from the covered main zipper to the well-hidden external pockets. The Urbanite S10 looks like a bag without openings. The dual zip also comes with a complimentary number padlock that acts as a secondary protection against any unauthorized attempt to open your bag.
– DURABLE: Made from 200*300D scratch-resistant polyester oxford fabric, the Urbanite S10 is highly durable and will continue to look like new for a long time. This same material is also water-resistant so you can simply wipe away any water from its surface. A complimentary rain cover is provided for additional waterproofing during heavy downpour to ensure your belongings remain dry.
– SPACIOUS AND NEAT: The Urbanite S10 comes with individual padded sleeves for your laptop and tablet held in place by an adjustable velcro strap. Double main compartment suitable to separate work documents and clothes. Separator with multiple pockets (suitable for powerbanks, note book, phone, documents etc) to keep your bag neat.
– CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL: Backpack opens either a small slot, or from 90 to 180 degrees. Neat and multiple easily accessible internal compartments. Laptop and tablet slots for TSA security are located at back of bag.
– ACCESSORIES: Complimentary number padlock included. Additional rain cover is also included that will keep your bag dry during days with heavy downpour.
-SAFETY FEATURES: This bag is designed with 2 reflective stripes running down along the back. This provides additional security when cycling or walking along a road at night.
-ERGONOMIC FEATURES: The “S” back design with breathable foam makes this bag perfectly soft, fit and comfortable.
At the Airport
This backpack came just in time for my trip to Chicago and was the best thing I took on the trip. People were complementing it left and right, and one lady that worked at the hotel I was staying at in Chicago asked to try it on because she loved it so much. I’ve never received so many complements on a purse or bag before. I think it would also work equally well for men or women.
It’s really sturdy, sleek, and can carry a surprising amount without ever really feeling heavy. It’s technically an anti-theft laptop bag, but would work just as well as a backpack. The “S” back design, generous foam, and padded shoulder straps make it more comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It’s also water-resistant and scratch-resistant, so I think it’s gonna last forever. If you’ll be in a torrential rainstorm, the backpack also includes a rain cover to protect the bag.
There are seemingly endless pockets, sections, and additions, including a water bottle pocket, a headphone opening, a hidden side pocket, and a hidden padded back pocket. The first few times I used the bag, I kept noticing new things. It has individual generously padded sleeves for your laptop and tablet held in place by an adjustable velcro strap. The various pockets and compartments keep everything neat, organized, and accessible.
There are some great anti-theft features, like covered main zipper, hidden external pockets, reflective stripes, and an included number padlock. The bag looks like it has no openings or pockets, so you don’t have to worry about pickpockets. Once you do unzip it, you can choose to unzip it a small amount, like a normal backpack, or you can completely unzip it all the way around, so the front kinda flops completely open, which was super convenient when I was in the TSA security line.