- Treat yourself to an at-home spa day: Take a bath, give yourself a mani/pedi, crack open a new book, and do whatever makes you feel more relaxed and beautiful.
- Order food delivery: Order in, you deserve the day off. If you tend to eat at home most of the time (good on you), this can be especially rewarding.
- Plan a wine night with friends: Bonus points if you’re all in the same situation (married/single/dating/engaged).
- Buy a new candle or lipgloss you’ve been eyeing: You deserve it, so why not treat yourself for the holiday? This is especially rewarding if you are cheap as hell and don’t often buy things for yourself, like me.
- Buy some new gym clothes: This will inspire you to stay on your workout regimen and can make you feel/look better on your regular gym visits.
If you’ll be spending Valentine’s Day with your significant other or spouse, make sure to take a look at these articles for gift and date ideas:
What are some of your favorite ways to treat yourself on this special occasion?