There are endless ways to save money around the holidays. Make sure to view our holiday gift guide, and visit this post again for new money-saving ideas up until the end of the year. For now, I’ve posted a few articles I’ve written about fun holiday gifts/ideas on a budget.
More ways to save money this holiday season:
- Refer to our Referrals & Discounts Page for unique discounts and promo codes.
- Make more DIY gifts…they’re ultra-thoughtful and will help you show off your creativity!
- Make more edible gifts…they’re cheap, fun, tasty, and show off your creativity!
- Get discounted gift cards online (you can give them as the gift itself or buy gifts with the discounted gift cards).
- Use credit card rewards and loyalty points to get more for less.
- Shop more on Amazon. It’s cheaper, most items have free shipping and returns, and you can find literally anything on Amazon.
- Compare prices and offers online to get the best deals with little effort.
- Look for online coupons and promo codes through GoodShop and RetailMeNot.
- Flea markets and thrift stores have some amazing unique, vintage finds, at a low price…you’ve just gotta look for the right treasures.
- Get holiday decorations, holiday cards, and seasonal items at dollar stores. You’ll save money and won’t feel guilty about throwing them away at the end of the season.
- Buy more in bulk. Then, you can save money and split up the items among all your friends.
- Gift an experience, like a tour or class, for an extra-special gift.
- 14 Frugal Christmas Decorating Hacks
- The 10 Best Couponing Apps
- 9 Store Loyalty Programs That Are Worth It
More of my holiday and gifting articles from around the web:
I will keep updating this through the holidays, so if you have any ideas, leave them in the comments or shoot me an email!